Navy Blue Apron OR Blue Denim Apron, Wooden CAK Etched Spoon, Green Premium Series Zester, Green Kuhn Rikon Ribbon Peeler
About the Apron
- Standard Size Apron – 30″W x 34″L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41″
- Neck strap is adjustable and can raise or lower apron by several inches.
Drizzle veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper. Broil until tender and serve drizzles with the jam. The crispy edges of the vegetables pair really well with the tangy sauce.
Top Brie or Camembert
Warm cheese wheel in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes. Serve warm topped with Tomato Jam.
4 oz bacon, diced
1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
2 Tbsp. cooking oil, as needed
4 oz Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen Champagne Tomato Jam
Fresh thyme leaves for garnish
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, render the bacon. Once crisp, remove with a slotted spoon, leaving the fat in the pan.
- Place the halved Brussels sprouts flat-side down in the pan and cook until caramelized. Remove onto a tray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Do this in batches if they will all not fit in an even layer in the pan and use additional cooking oil, as needed.
- Serve Brussels sprouts drizzled with the tomato jam and garnished with crispy bacon and thyme.
Our gift cards are the perfect gift for just about anyone. The recipient can choose any available class on the scheduled that they’d like to attend.
Your date, your time. Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen is the perfect place to host your next work event, get-together, or special celebration.
Chef Alyssa’s Table
For those days when there’s no time to work (or play) in the kitchen, our catering service and cafe are here so that you can still enjoy a flavorful, satisfying meal.
Stay up-to-date on the exciting things we’ve got cooking in the Kitchen. Be the first to know about new classes and menu specials, get pro tips from the team, and learn about products we love. We promise not to spam you.